Project DetailsP3P: Privacy- aware P2P Systems
|Laboratory : LSIR||Semester / Master||Completed|
With the increasing use of Peer-to-Peer systems, the issue of privacy has gained utmost importance in recent times. The broader goal of the project is to study privacy aware P2P systems. Depending on the student's interest he/she can choose either or both of the following.
- Building a P3P application based on a research prototype developed in LSIR lab
- Studying research issues in the current system and propose improvements
Opportunity to work on state-of-the-art privacy aware P2P systems
- Excellent research exposure
- Basic knowledge of P2P systems.
- Excellent development skills in Java.
- (Optional) Experience in deploying and testing P2P systems on PlanetLab.
- Ability to study and understand research papers if interested to join the follow-up research on P3P.